Thursday, February 5, 2009

I LOVE MY KIDS!!

I am head over heels for my kids! They can always put a smile on my face, no matter what kind of day I've had, especially coming home straight from work. I look forward to every moment I get to share with them and can't wait for the day I can be home everyday with them. That day will come sooner than later I know. Their cheezy grins will always brighten my day and remind me exactly why I became a mom. I'm so excited they came into my life and that I get to share the rest of eternity with them. Sometimes I wish they would stay this way forever and never grow up and leave me. But I look forward to the day they can have this same experience and share the love I have for them with their own families. They may be monsters at times, but I LOVE them unconditionally.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are Angels!! You are one lucky mommy.

Anonymous said...

I too have had that ahh mommy moment. I am in love with my girls giggles! Can't get enough!

Teagan said...

They are so cute!!

Kristy told me this sunday that you guys had a blog...I gave her mine to get to yours...and Mindy wrote a comment, and thats how I found yours.

It was so FUN seeing you guys the other weekend. We really need to catch up again sometime soon...maybe over dinner.

(kristy told me-congrats)

With Love, Bobbi said...

These can't be your kids! Addison is growing up way to fast, she is loosing all the baby chubby! Is she 4?? Definitely see the Perkins/Hunsaker in them.