Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's POTTY Time!!!


I finally did it! I had originally planned on having Addison potty trained by the time was 2 years old, but that never happened. She fought as hard as she could and with me working full time and being pregnant I didn't have the time or energy to fight back. So, this last weekend I decided that I had had enough of changing diapers on two kids. So Addison was told that the diapers were all gone and her only choice was to wear panties. And after about two days and only about 3 accidents she DID IT! I'm so excited for her.


Now that it's done she really enjoys going and if you'll let her she'll try to go almost every 30 minutes. She has caught on fast and now I'm kicking myself wondering why I waited so long for this day. Heck while I'm at it I just might potty train Lincoln. Just kidding!


She still isn't dry through the night, but we're still working on that. It hasn't even been an official week yet, so we'll keeping working on that and hopefully that day will come soon enough. I'm so proud of her and the progress she has made with being okay on the toilet. She use to just sit there and cry every time we made her sit on one. Now, I find her in the bathroom going by herself without me even asking if she needs to go. It's kind of sad to think of how fast she is growing up and becoming a big girl.

No comments: