Saturday, June 27, 2009

100% BOY

Okay, so the morning started like every other Friday morning at the Perkins household. Kids up early and demanding breakfast before mom even got out of bed. When that was finished we were on to playing and having a good time. While mom was busy trying to clean the house and make some sense of the disastrous week, Lincoln decided he was going to play in the backyard by himself. Which he usually does at least twice a day via the doggy door. He's done asking to go out cause the answer is usually no, because it's too hot, so he's now taken it upon himself to go out on his own whenever he feels like it and mom has to be the mean guy and bring him back in crying and screaming.


I had no knowledge of him being outside until I heard a muffled, but familiar cry, coming from the backyard. I looked out the window, but couldn't see him any where, but I was certain he was out there. I proceed to got out the back door and this is what I found.........

All I can say is that he is definitely his father's son. I can't tell you how many stories Kristy has told me about Cole and Kyle and all the crazy things that those boys did growing up. And all I can think is that my little Lincoln hasn't even turned one yet! He had some how managed to climb up into the dog's dish and was stuck. His little butt just seemed to fit perfectly inside. I had to run in and grab the camera because I was sure no one would believe me if I told them. All I can think is, "WHAT'S NEXT!!!"

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! What a goof. I love his innocent look as you snap a picture. He's not even mad or anything.

Meghan and Sean Green said...

Love it! this is awesome, the best picture. Cutest babies ever:)