Saturday, June 27, 2009

Take me out to the Ball Game!?!

A few weeks ago my whole family got tickets to an Arizona Diamondbacks game thru my moms work. So we decided that it would be fun to take all the kids out for a night at the ball park. There were so many of us we took up an entire row of bleachers. My brother Galen and his kids were in town for the weekend and were able to join us. It was a blast! I'll have to admit that it was a little crazy, but fun to see all the grandkids together having fun.

Of course Addison HAD to have everything she saw. And Uncle Doyle didn't help any by encourage her every thought. I'm not sure how much of the game we actually got to watch, but just seeing the excitement in the kids was enough for me.




Here are just a few things that Addison enjoyed while at the ball game......




And here is the LOVE of my life in all his true glory!!



No comments: