Sunday, August 2, 2009

Two Peas in a Pod


What can I say.....my kids will have nice teeth! Guess that's what you get when you work for a dentist. This is not the first time I've caught them doing this. It's so great to just sit and watch them together. Addison is such a good helper with her brother and of course he wants to do everything that she does. SO CUTE!!!! Now what I'm a going to do with a third.....maybe pull all my hair out. Let's hope not, only 9 more weeks to go. Yeah!!




He's getting so BIG!! No more baby.

4 comments:

Jason & Amanda Chapman said...

Cute kids! Hey, send me your email that you used to create your blog. I made our blog private. I want you to be able to log in to see it if you want. You can send your email to jandachapman@yahoo.com.

Jason & Amanda Chapman said...

Hey Denise, I'm so sorry but I accidentally deleted the email that you sent me regarding your email address! I just created a new email because we were getting tonz of junk email!!! So, if you wouldn't mind sending it to me again, that would be great.
jason_amanda_chapman@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of my grandkids. You are training them right. Thanks for sharing these.
Grandma Hastings

With Love, Bobbi said...

OMSTARS! They are growing up so fast huh! Little Lincoln (somewhat as darling as my Lincoln haha) looks just like Cole now. Addison looks like she's ready for PRESCHOOL!! Cute cute cute!