Thursday, October 25, 2012

Who Gave Them Guns?!


Who was behind this picture??? I can't believe that a knowing adult would give that many children under 4 feet tall guns!
 
This event took place over 4th of July weekend and I was able to get these wonderful pictures off of Cole's phone. He, along with Sean and my dad, took all the kids out for some target practice.
As you can probably tell, the guns most of them used were bigger than they were!
The kids had a blast and loved every minute!
 
 
Lincoln proudly displays the cup he shot to bits!
 
 
Addison trying patiently to wait her turn.
 
 
Everyone pitching in to help clean up the mess they made. Grandpa did a great job teaching them gun safety and reminding them to always pickup what you brought in and any shells that may be found on the ground.
 
Thanks Dad for sharing this fun experience with my kids! They loved it and talk about going shooting with you again.
Some of my best memories as a kid were waking up early in the morning to go shooting with my dad. I hope that my children realize what a privilege it is to have a Grandpa willing and able to teach them a skill that he knowingly perfected in the Army National Guard.
 

No comments: