Friday, January 28, 2011

IN NEED OF A BREAK


Do you ever feel like there's never enough hours in the day? Do you ever wish you could just forget it all and take a break from the world?

Well I think I've found the most relaxing place. If only I knew where it was and how to get there it would be PERFECT! Life has seemed to pick me up in it's whirl wind and set me back down in the middle of the confusion. I'm trying my best to make sense of it all and not fall behind. I guess all I can do is give it my best and dream of a place and time like the one above to get me through.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

The irony of it..is, once we get to a place like that and sit down to relax...we start thinking of all the things that need to get done at home!!! Ha ha. Someday right!?!?!

Amy said...

So gorgeous!! Pack me in your suit case when you go :) Oh and I am so jealous of your cute blog!! I have been trying to figure out how to use cute fonts and my brain feels like it's going to explode!! I don't get it!!