Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We've Been Busy


With me being home on maternity leave I had all these plans of different projects that needed to get done around the house. Unfortunatly none of them have gotten done and I go back to work in 2 weeks. AAAAHHHHHH! We have managed to begin and finish a project that wasn't even on my list of To Do's.

Our backyard needed a huge overhaul, so one morning Cole and I decided to tackle the mess. In doing so we decided to move our flower garden from the backyard to the front of the house. It ended up being a full days work, but we got it done and it adds so much to the front of the house. What do you think?



Our little helper! Addison loves planting flowers and checks everyday to see if they have grown yet. Think pretty soon she's going to start measuring them with a ruler if she doesn't see any progress! Oh the patience of a 4 year old.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Wow that looks awesome! How pretty and colorful. I love planting flowers. What a fun family project. Don't you just smile everytime you come home?